Legal Compliance AnalystJob # 1438Job Type: Paralegal/ComplianceStart Date: 05/16/2018Location: Hartford, CTSalary: Open
Specialty insurance company is seeking a Legal Compliance Analyst.
- Provides research and advice on compliance for new and revised insurance products.
- Promotes and effectuates compliance with state and federal law regulations and related company policies affecting the company's businesses.
- Resolves highly complex compliance issues, and communicates with regulators.
- Based on research conducted, recommends changes to ensure compliance with state regulatory and statutory requirements.
- Creates and administers virtually all aspects of non-financial filings with state insurance departments and provides research and guidance to the Financial Department in connection with financial filings as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years' experience in legal department and/or in compliance + Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills; organization skills and time management skills Desired:
- Insurance regulatory experience working in the insurance industry