Commercial Lines Account ManagerJob # 1475Job Type: Customer ServiceStart Date: 10/09/2018Location: Hartford, CTSalary: Competitive salary with excellent benefits
The Commercial Lines Account Manager will assist producers with the development and retention of business.
- Respond to and resolve client inquiries regarding exposure, coverage, contract analysis, and any other insurance or non-insurance matters of importance to the client.
- Negotiates premium and coverage from carriers for an assigned book of business, with or without input from the producer.
- Assists producers in the remarketing of accounts at renewal. This includes preparing underwriting submissions using knowledge of underwriting requirements for assigned commercial accounts and preparing renewal proposals for presentation to the client.
- Completes thorough periodic coverage analysis and identifies cross-selling and upselling opportunities for assigned clients.
- Reviews compliance requirements and takes corrective action as needed.
- May participate in special projects.
- Adheres to compliance procedures and internal/operational risk controls in accordance with any and all applicable regulatory standards, requirements, and policies.
- High School diploma or equivalency required
- 2-5 years relevant experience
- Property Casualty license required
- Completion of, or enrollment in, Associate in Risk Management and/or CPCU courses are desirable